The European Digital Innovation Hub Bratislava (“EDIH BA”) is a consortium of six entities that will jointly provide services in the field of digital transformation and digital innovation for SMEs and public entities in the creative and cultural industries. The EDIH BA consortium brings together members with rich experience in fostering innovation in SMEs. Individual members already provide SME and public sector services aimed at experimenting with and testing digital innovations (such as FABLAB) to better understand their opportunities and return on investment. They also offer training and skills development, support in finding grants (Grantexpert portal) and investment, and access to innovative ecosystems. In terms of content, the consortium covers the full range of activities in the areas of high-performance computing (HPC), cyber security and artificial intelligence (AI), related advanced digital skills, as well as digital solutions / interoperability for the public sector.
- Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- Digital Innovation Hub Science City, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava
- Institute of Informatics, Slovak Academy of Sciences
- Faculty of Mathematics, Physics and Informatics, Comenius University in Bratislava
- The Via Carpatia European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation